This post may contain affiliate links. Read our affiliate disclosure here. Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Starting your day with a healthy breakfast kick starts your metabolism, aids in weight loss, encourages healthier eating throughout the day, and increases cognitive function. You cannot lose with a healthy breakfast! That being […]
Food & Drink
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our affiliate disclosure here. This is a quick dinner recipe that is easy enough to put together on a weeknight. If you would prefer, chicken thighs can be swapped out for breasts. While we mostly eat breasts, once in a while we like the flavorful tenderness of thighs. […]
- Slow Cooker Beef – You’ll Wish You’d Doubled This Recipe!
- Seriously Easy Slow Cooker Chicken
- Moscow Mules – Because it’s Almost 5:00!
- Buffalo – it’s not just for wings! These 12 recipes will hit the spot!
- 10 Keto Desserts to Make You Forget You’re Dieting
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our affiliate disclosure here. We recently went to Nashville to witness the great eclipse of 2017. Since we live in Michigan, we drove through Indianapolis to get to Nashville and were pleasantly surprised by what a great town Indianapolis is! The last few times we’d been to Indy […]
- Vacation Better with Groupon!
- 5 Amazing Waterfalls You Won’t Believe are in Michigan
- 10 of the Most Secluded Hotels in the World
- Adventures in Malaysia – 10 Inspirational Places to See & Things to Do in Malaysia
- I Dream of Iceland – 10 Awesome Things to See and Do on Your Dream Vacation
Holidays & Seasons
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our affiliate disclosure here.Welcome Spring with these awesome DIY Spring projects! Who knew a simple embroidery hoop could be so beautiful? I just love this wreath! Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss Terracotta pots painted a fun Spring color and filled with succulents will cheer up any space! […]
- 10 Fun Chalkboards to Welcome Spring
- 20 Amazingly Gorgeous Spring Wedding Cakes for Your Perfect Day
- Ready for Spring? Here are 3 inspirational living rooms to bring Spring indoors!
- 10 Awesome Valentine’s Day Printables Your Loves will Love!
- 15 “Mom Approved” Halloween Costumes for Teen Girls
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our affiliate disclosure here. Saving money is hard! So many expenses and so many needs, it’s a wonder anyone can get ahead. These next ten tips are a different approach to saving money- and hopefully you won’t even realize you’re saving! #1: Stop paying for things you don’t […]
- 10 Sneaky Ways to Save More Money Each Month
- 5 Totally Awesome and Totally Free Money Management Tools
- 50 Things to Do On a No Spend/Low Spend Weekend
- What to Buy When – Plan Ahead & Save Big Buying After Season
- 20 Ways to Make Extra Money (That Aren’t Survey Sites or Uber.)
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our affiliate disclosure here. I’m calling this “Week 1” even though technically we have been working on this for months. But those were months unlike this week, because this week we are busting our butts. I have decided to loosely chronicle our adventures in blogging for other aspiring […]