This post may contain affiliate links, which means I make commission (at no cost to you!)
if you purchase through the link. Read our affiliate disclosure here.
Who has time for an elaborate weeknight meal? I know I don’t! Busy days call for quick dinners that are prepped and on the table in no time. Chicken is always a hit and it seems like everyone likes it. Check out these awesome quick and easy chicken dinners for crazy weeknight meals for some dinner inspiration.
This stuffed chicken has just three ingredients and is ready to eat in 30 minutes. Looks like dinner to me!
Get out your panini maker for these quick & easy bacon ranch chicken paninis! I love these tasty grilled sandwiches that are so easy after a hectic day.
Peanut satay meets shishkabob in these Peanut Chicken Skewers. Peanut sauce is soooo good. I could eat it every day. Kids will love this peanutty dish!
Kids will love these quick and easy Chicken Quesadillas! You could even sneak some veggies into this cheesy goodness. 😉
This Bacon Pineapple BBQ Chicken would be delicious over rice. AND I would double it because this sounds like it would make amazing tacos as well!
Mini Chicken Pot Pies will be an instant favorite with the family! Loaded with chicken and veggies, this fun finger food will be a huge hit after a long day.
Everyone loves Chicken Alfredo…and this recipe is made in ONE pan in THIRTY MINUTES! The ingredients are basic and you may have most everything on hand, making this one fabulous option for a weeknight meal.
Another one pot meal sure to become a fast favorite- Chicken Friend Rice. This recipe uses rotisserie chicken making this dish come together quickly. Dinner is ready!
Sign up for This Offer
How great do these chicken dinners look? Let me know which one you try first in the comments! This definitely solves the “what’s for dinner” question. 🙂
LOOKS LIKE HAPPY’S FAVORITE TIPS, TRICKS AND KITCHENWARE:
- Tip: Shop sales, and base your recipes around what’s on sale. If you find a *really* good buy and the product can be frozen or has a long shelf life, now is the time to stock up! Short on storage space? Think about adding a storage bench to your décor. My kids sat on a goldmine of snacks for *years* before they realized their bench at the dining table was storage. Just be sure to choose one with a seat that can be wiped off or with a darker, busy pattern to hide kid stains.
- Meal prep (see our “Meal Prep Like a Pro” series below) to save yourself tons of time and stress during the week.
- Consider investing in a slow cooker that is programmable, has a time, and switches to “warm” once your dish is cooked. I have this one and I love it!
- If you don’t have a nice sheet pan, these are fantastic. They are very well made and don’t “buckle” in the heat of the oven. They are super easy to clean (and dishwasher friendly!!) too. We use them all the time- they are great for making no-mess bacon!
- Make dinners you can double.
- Freeze one for another week.
- Package leftovers for work lunches.
These posts are loaded with recipes that are quick to put together, easy to make and SO GOOD! Dinner is served!
Meal Prep Like a Pro With These 10 Yummy Recipes
Meal Prep Like a Pro- Part Two: 10 Awesome Recipes to Try This Month
Meal Prep Like a Pro: Part Three- The Lunch List
10 Easy Dinners for Busy Weeknights
Super Easy Dinners For Super Busy Weeknights
Want more? Our Dinners – Quick & Easy board on Pinterest is full of awesome meal prep recipes from hundreds of blogs- check it out!